Balancing Personal & Business Finances
Whether you're managing a business, from start-up to maturity, or looking to achieve sustainability with your personal finances, creating an outline for financial success is challenging. In this session, We'll discuss the importance of having the right team in place to support your growth over the years as well as understanding the impact you have in the community. Specifically, we'll review the following chapters:
- Prelude to Success
- Understanding and appropriately handling the balance of finances. We'll cover several topics including what impacts financing availability as well as how your personal finances may impact business and vice versa.
- Creating Sustainable Growth
- Having a plan is important, but also having the appropriate financial tools and advisory team in place is critical. Taking these steps can help to maximize your chances for success and growth. This planning ensures that you're not growing too slowly (nor too quickly) and that you can handle all that life will throw at you, including taxes.
- Preparing for the Future with Succession & Retirement Planning
- Having a plan in place for "what's next" is vital to ongoing success as well as protecting the legacy that you've worked so hard to build. Neglecting this can have consequences beyond the walls of business, as it may also impact the local communities in which you operate. We'll discuss considerations for your plans and how to create a plot for the future!