Mission: To Identify, Recruit and Develop a Diverse Group of Community Leaders
For 25 years, Leadership Harrison has provided participants with an invaluable and intensive leadership development program.
This dynamic program creates a platform for professional development and significant growth opportunities. More than 400 local business people have graduated from the program and developed a deeper understanding of the business and civic life of our community.
Participants engage in face-to-face discussions with experts and key decision-makers in areas of vital concern to Harrison County. Each participant will gain the following:
- Enhanced personal leadership and professional development skills
- A lasting network of professional peers
- Connection with prominent leaders of the business and civic community
- Opportunities to become more informed about public policy issues impacting local business
- Become a more significant asset to their employer and community